Things you never said until you had chickens.......

Yup lol,mine are also trained to come to "heeeerrrrreee chiiiiick chick chick chick" yelled like your yodelling. My BFF has a pic of me laying face down in the herd, completely covered in chickens cause I put feed on my back and called them XD.

lau.gif

Mine come running everytime I call them with a loud "BOK BOK BOOOOK!!!" The neighbors must think I'm crazy for clucking at 5:30 AM to feed the chickens.

My neighbors thought I was crazy til I started giving them eggs.... then they started keeping scraps for my chickens and now the lady will stand at the fence and yell for Crazy and Gramps LOL

Lol, same for mine. When I was little, I loved hide n seek. When I got bigger, we adapted it so we didn't look like babies to "extreme hide n seek". I can no linger hide OR tackle people because to find me, just follow the trail of assorted poultry. (the neighbors ducks and guineas assume im mom now, too) XD.

Lol, same for mine. When I was little, I loved hide n seek. When I got bigger, we adapted it so we didn't look like babies to "extreme hide n seek". I can no linger hide OR tackle people because to find me, just follow the trail of assorted poultry. (the neighbors ducks and guineas assume im mom now, too) XD.
lau.gif
Haha!! That's hysterical!!

Yup, I can't even trick my going in one dirt of the house and coming out the other. Idk how, I have four different ways to get out of that house, but they always low which one I'm going out. It's kinda creepy, lol, cause they all look up at me at the same time, lol.

Back
Top Bottom