Things you never said until you had chickens.......

The other day the teacher asked us what kind of chickens another teacher had outside. And i Started going...

"Well, the white ones look like some sort of delaware Mutt, and the blacks look like a black sex link or something.. (The blacks are black with white freckles in the center of the feather..) "

and the teacher goes "I dont know, but i know they taste good."

and TODAY, I have to go up to one of the teachers that I know has chickens (Delawares) and say "Do you want a Rooster?" because we have an excess roo, and he has some REALLY crooked toes, but he's so friendly and CUTE!! José. He is ADORABLE!!

I'll be right there.....I just have to collect my chickens and put them up first."

To my son..."Come help me grab up these Chickens with me."

To his girlfriend."Don't be scared, they don't have teeth....just bend over and grab one!"

[quoted by "Dawnschix"]
I'll be right there.....I just have to collect my chickens and put them up first."

To my son..."Come help me grab up these Chickens with me."

To his girlfriend."Don't be scared, they don't have teeth....just bend over and grab one!"
That is funny!!!

"Babe, I KNOW we already have 40 chickens, but Russell Crowe (our baby cream legbar rooster) is the ONLY one of his kind and he really NEEDS a couple of his own girlfriends so that maybe one day they can have their own babies..."

later on...

"So we have to buy them as trios. Since we'll get another boy, we're going to need to build another coop." :)

"Babe, I KNOW we already have 40 chickens, but Russell Crowe (our baby cream legbar rooster) is the ONLY one of his kind and he really NEEDS a couple of his own girlfriends so that maybe one day they can have their own babies..."

later on...

"So we have to buy them as trios. Since we'll get another boy, we're going to need to build another coop."
smile.png
You have obviously mastered chicken math!

Back
Top Bottom