Things you never said until you had chickens.......

Went into TSC looking for chicken nipples. My 16 year old daughter walks up to the lady at the register where there was a young male employee standing near by and she said "Excuse me,but do you have chicken nipples?" The lady at the counter turned red, the young man who was standing there,got this serious look on his face;like he was thinking, then he looks at her all serious,then says "I didn't know chickens had nipples." We all laughed then DD went on to explain what chicken nipples are exactly. Needless to say they didn't carry them,so we went to Gebo's where I went in and caught an older male employee off guard,the look he gave me and DH priceless! He even called his manager over and asked,when I explained the purpose of the chicken nipple he clicked and showed me something similar. He also proceeded to tell us he wasn't sure if we were asking a loaded question.
gig.gif

Went into TSC looking for chicken nipples. My 16 year old daughter walks up to the lady at the register where there was a young male employee standing near by and she said "Excuse me,but do you have chicken nipples?" The lady at the counter turned red, the young man who was standing there,got this serious look on his face;like he was thinking, then he looks at her all serious,then says "I didn't know chickens had nipples." We all laughed then DD went on to explain what chicken nipples are exactly. Needless to say they didn't carry them,so we went to Gebo's where I went in and caught an older male employee off guard,the look he gave me and DH priceless! He even called his manager over and asked,when I explained the purpose of the chicken nipple he clicked and showed me something similar. He also proceeded to tell us he wasn't sure if we were asking a loaded question.
gig.gif
lau.gif
That is hysterical!!!!

"Mom! Cole ran over the chickens' corn ball with the mower!!"

Hang on I need to let Bri out for a walk

No.. Nooo you are not doing that to my foot!

Yes I HEAR you its NOON already SHUT IT

Yep.. its 3 AM... Mighty is crowing

(While preparing a store bought whole hen).....Now I feel guilty....

(said to my human friend Bri while the Roo Bri was out walking behind us)
1. HEY you crowed!
2. Did you know your really a boy?
3. Nah. Im good.. I can see you anytime I want in my backyard!

Hey.. you.. Stop.. NO dont go there! BAD BIRD!

yes.. I hear you laid an egg.... congratulations.... now please LET ME SLEEP

Sorry I missed class there was a chicken emergency at the house
What happened
The hen hatched out eggs!

gig.gif
I asked for chicken nipples at my TSC too.....what a fun question to ask
yesss.gif

LOL I could never ask for chicken nipples! LOL I'm going to make one of my friends ask while I stand and watch :p Too funny!

btw, I was looking up stuff on BYC and Tommy left for church without me. I went outside and the car is gone. I called his cell and asked him if he was mad. He said no... I asked if he was coming back to get me and he said " I'll pray for you " and I'll bet he stops for brunch afterwards too. I need to get him some baby chickens or rabbits so he can better understand :) He's a total mushpot for anything helpless

Last edited:
My two chickens are so used to me "tucking them in" at night that last night, I had to work late and my DH was in garage working on his truck. Well Pigpen jumps on his head and lays down. He takes her off and she jumps right back up there. So he calls me and asks me why does she have to do that? (With the chicken still on his head lol)I told him "she's waiting for you to tuck her in"

LOL I could never ask for chicken nipples! LOL I'm going to make one of my friends ask while I stand and watch :p Too funny!

btw, I was looking up stuff on BYC and Tommy left for church without me. I went outside and the car is gone. I called his cell and asked him if he was mad. He said no... I asked if he was coming back to get me and he said " I'll pray for you " and I'll bet he stops for brunch afterwards too. I need to get him some baby chickens or rabbits so he can better understand :) He's a total mushpot for anything helpless

My 16 year old begged to be the one to ask,we tried getting our 12 yr old son to ask but he turned too red.

Back
Top Bottom