Things you never said until you had chickens.......

The people I work with know about my crazy chickens and save stuff for them but we hired a new girl and she was getting ready to scrape a plate into the garbage disposal and the other girl says "No! We put that in a ziplock bag for Cheryl" she looked at her like she was nuts.

The people I work with know about my crazy chickens and save stuff for them but we hired a new girl and she was getting ready to scrape a plate into the garbage disposal and the other girl says "No! We put that in a ziplock bag for Cheryl" she looked at her like she was nuts.
lau.gif
HA!!! That's too funny!!!

Thaddeus my head is not for roosting on now get off there,said to my frizzle bantam cochin who insisted on trying to sleep on my head.

Destiny I don't care if Bandit gave you the stink eye that is no reason to beat up on a 7 week old silkie you meanie!

Mean Gene I don't care how mad you are at me but you are getting a bath I am not going to allow you to walk around with poop on your head. Gene is my bantam silver phoenix,who rules the coop and I guess while he was walking under the roost he got pooed on.

Pablo you can not mount Franny she is only 6 weeks old,I don't care if she looks like you you are not corrupting her at an early age .

Said while playing the guess my gender game with one of our Australorps Pippy are you a rooster or a pullet? Bwok answers Pippy who then looks down between her legs and looks back up at us and goes Bwok bwok again,thank goodness Pippy is a confirmed pullet.

Hey honey turn on the tv me ok I opened the door to the chicken room he looked at me and shook his head

"Alright chill I'm getting the bread! Just let me break it up in pieces." *me saying to my girls trying to tear the plastic bag*

"Shew! I went on vacation and I come back home to a stunck up hen house."

"These fireworks are going to make the girls lay 3-4 eggs tonight" *said last night*

Back
Top Bottom