Things you never said until you had chickens.......

Oh hun don't hug me, I've got eggs in my bra!
lau.gif

Thought of another one:

No I haven'tt cooked breakfast yet...

DH: Why?

...because the girls haven't laid fresh eggs yet! Gimmie a minute I'll go check again...

This my first post. I figured I'd do it here since I've giggled at this thread all day.

Me today to my new baby: "I swear Dottie if you are a rooster I'm changing your name to Drumstick."

My pawpaw to me: "I think that chicken would follow you to hell if she could."
What can I say? Gobi has been alone since her sister was killed and she has grown VERY attached to me.

Oh and howdy y'all. :)

This my first post. I figured I'd do it here since I've giggled at this thread all day.

Me today to my new baby: "I swear Dottie if you are a rooster I'm changing your name to Drumstick."

What can I say? Gobi has been alone since her sister was killed and she has grown VERY attached to me.

Oh and howdy y'all. :)

Welcome!!

Oh and howdy y'all.
smile.png
Welcome
yippiechickie.gif

Oh and howdy y'all.
smile.png

Welcome!
welcome-byc.gif
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom