Things you never said until you had chickens.......

This my first post. I figured I'd do it here since I've giggled at this thread all day.

Me today to my new baby: "I swear Dottie if you are a rooster I'm changing your name to Drumstick."

My pawpaw to me: "I think that chicken would follow you to hell if she could."
What can I say? Gobi has been alone since her sister was killed and she has grown VERY attached to me.

Oh and howdy y'all.
smile.png

Welcome! I love this thread, it always brings a smile!

This my first post. I figured I'd do it here since I've giggled at this thread all day.

Me today to my new baby: "I swear Dottie if you are a rooster I'm changing your name to Drumstick."

What can I say? Gobi has been alone since her sister was killed and she has grown VERY attached to me.

Oh and howdy y'all.
smile.png
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined!

Oh and howdy y'all.
smile.png

Welcome. Glad you joined us at BYC. Now be prepared to have no more free time because you'll be trying to catch up on breeds, hatching, coops/brooders, Deep Litter/Sand, etc. LOL
But you'll learn so much that you'll become the local resident expert.

CG

"Get your butt over here, I need to wash it."
"Nonono don't poop on your siste- nevermind. too late."
"Let go of her foot!" -When one of my chicks was hanging on to another by it's foot. I was holding one, and the other decided to jump and peck it, and was hanging on about an inch off the ground.

Back
Top Bottom