Things you never said until you had chickens.......

My labrador put a hole in the screen door to our kitchen. One of my hens, Vanna White, learned that she could sneak into the house using the hole. One day my mother walked into the kitchen and suddenly called down the hall to me: "Why is there a *LIVE* chicken in the kitchen!"

Another good one: "The chicken tried to steal my dinner!"

Something I never said before chickens: "I LOVE my poop boards!!!" "OH! Gotta go scrape the poop boards!!!"
big_smile.png

My labrador put a hole in the screen door to our kitchen. One of my hens, Vanna White, learned that she could sneak into the house using the hole. One day my mother walked into the kitchen and suddenly called down the hall to me: "Why is there a *LIVE* chicken in the kitchen!"

^ can I note....shock top :)

A few new words or *sayings* in our vocabulary :

* Hunny, did you get the eggs today ? *

* Is the little chicken door open ? *

* Check out my eggs ! *

* Oh hear comes my chicken herd running towards me for treats ! *

* hold on, I'll change out of my poop shoes before leaving *

At the Restaurant with Friends * wait, don't throw your bread & salade leftovers out, I'll bring them home for my chickens * chicken bag instead of doggie bag lol *

* Hunny can you tie the dog up so I can let the chickens loose *

* I can't meet you right after work, I have to go home and tend to my chickens first *

* I have to go check on the chicks.... I think Dirty Gerdy is being mean with Black Betty again, have to go scold her *

Me to a Friend * I want to stop by the market before going home to buy some corn I seen on special * Friend * oh that will be good with your meal tonight * ME * uhhh no, actually, it will be a treat for my chickens * Friend * silence....oh...silence* LOL !

New name some of my Friends call me : The crazy Chicken Lady ! ... Hey ! I resemble that remark :p LOL !

I could go on here...always new and exciting things happen around chickens ! lol

I now know why the chicken crossed the road. He was chasing the cat. My rooster " Run Run" chased a stray cat I startled across the road and up a pecan tree! Wish I had video.
LOL

Back
Top Bottom