Things you never said until you had chickens.......

Said to anyone who dares visit my house:

"Hey, want some free eggs?"

Visitor: "sure!"

Me: *hands over 5 dozen or other ridiculous amount of eggs*

Visitor: oh... thanks.

I have way too many chickens :)

Why?"
"Because they just sit out in the rain. I don't know why they don't go in their warm area."
"*rolls eyes* whatever.

My chickens do that too! They just sit out in the run. Sometimes it is hard to tell if they are just being stupid, or they actually enjoy the rain!

Why?"
"Because they just sit out in the rain. I don't know why they don't go in their warm area."
"*rolls eyes* whatever.

My chickens do that too! They just sit out in the run. Sometimes it is hard to tell if they are just being stupid, or they actually enjoy the rain!

I know!! It's so strange. I realized that most of my conversations on here are with my Mom. most because she's the only one I talk to about chickens besides my friends. :)

Here is another:
Me: Hey Mom!
Mom: Hey!!
Me: Do you think I can use your laptop really quick tonight?
Mom: Yea, sure why?
Me: Cause I need to upload some pictures to BYC
Mom: What's BYC again?
Me: It's-
Mom: Wait no!! Lemme guess: back yard chickens
Me: How'd you know!!
Mom: Cause you mention it quite often
Me: Oh, sorry. So can I use your laptop?
Mom: Yea, sure!! Go ahead.

Said to co-worker last night:

Want to see the pics of my eggs?

His reply was "You are the only person I know that has pictures of their chickens, the eggs they laid, AND your kids all on their phone!" He then shook his head and laughed...

I know, I'm nuts..

Sister "AHHH SPIDER"
Me: "Here comes the exterminator" *runs in with closest chicken*

"Chick chick chick chick chick!"

"OOOOH get out of the garden you chickenzez U! Don't eat it now I promise it will taste better later!!"

"Britt (roommate) would you please let the girls out of their cage before work"

Said to co-worker last night:

Want to see the pics of my eggs?

His reply was "You are the only person I know that has pictures of their chickens, the eggs they laid, AND your kids all on their phone!" He then shook his head and laughed...

I know, I'm nuts..
NO you are not the only one that has pics of Chickens, eggs, eggs while hatching and your kids, grandkids on your phone, I do too.

*wipes forehead* phew! I was beginning to think I was strange or something!!
gig.gif

*wipes forehead* phew! I was beginning to think I was strange or something!!
gig.gif
i think we al do it! but since im too young to have kids i have nothing but picks of the girls their eggs and any eggs i was trying to hatch.... of course my friends think im crazy but the crazy ones are the ones who DON'T own chickens
hugs.gif
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom