Things you never said until you had chickens.......

So we're doing our "Fashion Photographic" show so we our chicks on a REEAALLY fancy tablemats that were on our great grandma's 100year old SUPER nice chair and we were taking pics of them with the ipad and framing them.

(it was Peaches' turn so Basil was on my shoulder)
Me: Okay Peachy your turn!
Mom: Awwwe! Fashion show for the chicks?
Me: Yeah!
Mom: WAIT WHY IS BASIL ON YOUR SHOULDER SHE'S ONLY 3 DAYS OLD OH MY GAWWSH!
Dad: Awwe little Basil is perching on your shoulder! How cute!
Mom: *Glares at Dad*

gig.gif

For some reason, you see cartoons of chickens eating worms....You see birds in real life everyday eat worms....Mine WON'T!! I dig up earthworms for them...nope, not them...turn their little beaks in the air and walk away...
th.gif

And when I way this snake was a baby, I mean a baby baby..I researched him and found out he eats insects and salamanders. Forget the name of it....But he's a harmless one....I let him live....May live to regret it...

Yea, ever since we tamed that chipmunk we usually even kill non-venomous kingsnakes b/c they'll eat chipmunks like crazy, even though they do eat & kill our bad venomous copperheads too...got too many of those around here too.

ok, this one is not so much chicken related but did happen because if i did not have chickens I would not have a duck

"there is a duck in my bathtub....and its not RUBBER "

So we're doing our "Fashion Photographic" show so we our chicks on a REEAALLY fancy tablemats that were on our great grandma's 100year old SUPER nice chair and we were taking pics of them with the ipad and framing them.

(it was Peaches' turn so Basil was on my shoulder)
Me: Okay Peachy your turn!
Mom: Awwwe! Fashion show for the chicks?
Me: Yeah!
Mom: WAIT WHY IS BASIL ON YOUR SHOULDER SHE'S ONLY 3 DAYS OLD OH MY GAWWSH!
Dad: Awwe little Basil is perching on your shoulder! How cute!
Mom: *Glares at Dad*

:gig

Lol , sounds like your babies should be on " The Learning Channel's " " TODDLERS AND TIARAS ! lol:lol:

Sorry , couldn't resist.

" Molly, if you don't stop getting out of the coop and start laying in the hen house, you will shortly be named Fried Up!"

Squatting down with an egg in my hand, " Girls, this is an egg, it's time for you to lay,so help me out here!"

Back
Top Bottom