This forum rules

I am so sorry about your little gosling
hugs.gif
. How sweet your dog is to worry about it so much.

I love this forum too. Everybody is so helpful. When I found it a few years ago I was so clueless and everybody here was so nice in answering my silly questions. One of you (thank you
hugs.gif
) even stayed on the phone with me for like 2 hours talking me through caring for a sick peachick. I send everybody that gets chicks from me to this forum.

I wanted to thank all of you that participate and try to help each other in this forum, i had an incident yesterday evening with baby(not pea-chick) and i submitted a question on the forum and asked for some thoughts and perhaps advice, even though over 60 folks viewed the question within 12 hours only one person stepped up just to share their experience and no other posted on my topic, now this forum has a 1/3 more topics and about 1/3 more post and not one other person spoke up unlike our forum, so i am telling you all that this forum is the best on BYC when it comes to getting much needed help and support IMO
bun.gif

My poor Annie she was so concerned about her ill baby, she was trying to eat the door frame to get to it, sadly it passed away from a snake bite witch i thought was the case in the first place.

Sorry for the loss you and Annie have experienced.
hit.gif
Sometimes, being a caring mother can be so difficult.
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom