Thoughts on buying this incubator

I was looking at that brand the other day and noticed whoever makes it must also make the Nurture Right 360 which has good reviews here. I have never used either so can't directly comment on them. The NR360 holds more eggs but costs more. Sorry I can't be of more help.

I have both of those 2. I bought the Nurture Rite 360 as a new one, and I'm using it right now for some duck egg's. I bought the Kebonnix as a used one, but when I plugged it in to test it out for 24 hour's it was holding the temp and humidity good.

I have both of those 2. I bought the Nurture Rite 360 as a new one, and I'm using it right now for some duck egg's. I bought the Kebonnix as a used one, but when I plugged it in to test it out for 24 hour's it was holding the temp and humidity good.
Can you tell if they are both made by the same company? Curious about that.

I really don't know if they are or not. The person that I bought the used Kebonnix one from said that she bought if off of Amazon. She said that she didn't want to do anymore hatching, and that is why she sold it.
The buttons on both look like they have the exact same print/picture when I was looking at pictures of them. Little clues like that. You have both in hand to examine.

I just looked up the incubator on Amazon... I cringed reading the description of it. There are so many errors in the writing.
Then I almost died when I saw this picture.
These poor little quail either hatched with screwed up legs or got screwed up legs after hatch from sliding around on the floor of the incubator.

If you do end up buying the incubator please make sure you put some shelf liner down on the floor of the bator before your eggs hatch.
Also be sure, no matter which incubator you buy, to calibrate at least one thermometer to put in it and salt test a separately purchased humidity gauge to put in it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-200141.png
    Screenshot_20211217-200141.png
    973.4 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom