stillmecle

Songster
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
Des Moines, IA
cNo babies yet.
sad.png
idunno.gif
I have their room all ready but no babies to fill it yet. I haven't rven seen any action at all coming from the incubator today. The humidity andd temp is set just right. They were wiggling around this morning but nothing since them. How long before this party starts happening????
th.gif
I want to see and hold some babies.

Last edited:
Dont worry, give them a few hours, and they will start some more wiggling. They are probably just resting and getting ready to bust open. Lol. In other words, wait a day or two and they will more then likley start again...

This is my first time incubating so I am unsure what to expect. I know I wont be able to sleep tonight. I want to be there when they come out. Lol

You dont get it... If you sit there and wait, they wont hatch tonight, but if you go to bed, you might have a baby in the morning.. Lol. My eggs went into lockdown today, and im trying to stay as caml as I can, so they can hatch.... Lol. Maybe they will hatch faster...

That's what usually happens with horses. As soon as you walk out of the room they lay down and have the baby. Its too hard to stay away from them. I have a bed down there. My hubby might be sleeping alone tonight. That is without me. The 2 litttle dogs and the 2 big cats will take my place.

Lol... Just went to look at the eggs, and one was on islts side! And is wobbling! I hope it doesnt hatch today! Im not ready!

I just checked mine...... nothing. But now my cat Bella is missing. My hubby let her out when he opened the door for the pizza and now I don't know where she is. Grrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom