Three White campbells

Theses are just pictures I had already taken. I will take ones later or maybe as late as tomorrow to show the tails of each one

I'll post some picture shortly, we have had two more eggs over night in the same spot as the other eggs. And under hay! This must be the start I hope
smile.png
would two females lay in the same nest though? I wouldn't of thought they would.
Most of my ducks lay in their own stall before day light but a few like to lay where other eggs have been laid even in the chickens nest boxers. and I have had 2 share a nest before too.

Lovely ducks what part of the world are you in with green on your trees still we have snow on ours lol

Theses are just pictures I had already taken. I will take ones later or maybe as late as tomorrow to show the tails of each one
Adorable as ducklings of course and yes take pics of rear ends. That is the best way to tell sex besides quack and crack open an egg to check for fertility too you should see a bulls eye

Will it be like a blood spot? I put a torch underneath a few of them and a couple had a dark but at the bottom of the egg, I'm from England :) this was a few weeks ago. We had snow last week but only lasted a day :)

Last edited:
don't think it's fertile
I don't think so either.

Okay we need to see the end of those tails and what about the quack females are very loud the drakes are low and raspy, pick each up that should tell you, then if you do have 3 females start looking for a drake.
smile.png
if you want to have ducklings, if you just want eggs for yourselves and family then you've hit the jackpot!!

Back
Top Bottom