Three White campbells

Haha very true! Good point! They keep making love in the water
smile.png
would two females do that?
Yes very common for females. Silly girls. Oh and forgot if your out there when they are playing at mating look under the one on top at the time you should be able to see the male part of the drake it is long and shaped like a cork screw. Oh the things we talk about on BYC
lol.png

Oh dam I can't think that that is the male then! I will try and get a picture today! As soon as I turn the water on in there little pool they start doing the deed. They don't do it anywhere else lol

Oh dam I can't think that that is the male then! I will try and get a picture today! As soon as I turn the water on in there little pool they start doing the deed. They don't do it anywhere else lol
They love to love in water it's just easier that way.
wink.png

My girls play at mating too even though I have a drake. It's also a dominant thing with the girls too.

Aww dam! I hope we have one drake!! I wonder how many eggs we will get tonight, get excited to check every morning :)

Aww okay then I guess we have three females!! Haha she is sitting on the eggs over night and when we let her out she doesn't sit on them anymore

Aww okay then I guess we have three females!! Haha she is sitting on the eggs over night and when we let her out she doesn't sit on them anymore
Practice makes perfect lol That is how they usually begin. Are white Campbells known for being broody? some breeds have had it bred out of them but still there are a few that will surprise us. So just be patient and if you can't then go buy a incubator
wink.png
But first your going to have to find a drake. lol

Back
Top Bottom