Three White campbells

So I got some pictures of the ducks which I think shows I have three girls lol. But this egg looks fertile to me?
Could you have a drake and the drake feather was molted out? lets see if we can get someone else to look at the egg pic.. Do you have an idea who miight be the drake if so what about a loose tie wrap around one leg just so when you see the hop on top you can tell who is who. Have you been close when they are mating you can not miss a waterfowls man part. If your looking for it.

@caesargirl
@casportpony
@WVduckchick just to tag a few.

Thankyou for tagging people! And thankyou for all your help :) could be possible i guess! I left the ducks and gate open all night last night but thankfully they stayed in garden! I haven't seen anything! But ill try and have a look, it's normally when i turn the hose on to fill there tub thing up haha !

Thankyou for tagging people! And thankyou for all your help
smile.png
could be possible i guess! I left the ducks and gate open all night last night but thankfully they stayed in garden! I haven't seen anything! But ill try and have a look, it's normally when i turn the hose on to fill there tub thing up haha !
I Hope by accident don't ya'll have foxes??

Oh yeah I meant to say by accident lol. We normally out them away before we go to bed. Just so happy they didint go for a wonder,

@shaunk1990 I aked some members to look and they both said it looked fertile but we're still waiting on @Sally Sunshine to verify. I think it looks fertile too just wondering about that drake feather. lol

Aw thanks for asking! Will be interesting to find out! We have left her with two eggs now and took the rest out, if she has been sitting on the eggs over night for a few night and we take them out, are they still okay to eat or not?!

Aw thanks for asking! Will be interesting to find out! We have left her with two eggs now and took the rest out, if she has been sitting on the eggs over night for a few night and we take them out, are they still okay to eat or not?!
Yes you can eat them as long as their are no cracks. So she is sitting on the eggs over night? she may go broody or is just staying in the nest so she'll be there when ready to lay. If she does go broody I'd give her at least 3-4 eggs to sit so if something was to happen to one or 2 you'd still have 2 to grow up with each other. .

I weren't sure if they would alright to eat if she's started sitting in them over night, I'm assuming she's on it over night, when j go let them out in the morning she is always sitting on the nest.

Do all three ducks sound the same? If they do, all three are girls. Google duck quacks and look for a video that has a male quack.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom