To my Black Australorp experts please tell me if this is a roo

Thank you so much! Id be lying if I said i didnt think they are absolutely beautiful and I tell them every day. I hope they are pullets I cant bare the thought of giving one up.

Thank you so much! Id be lying if I said i didnt think they are absolutely beautiful and I tell them every day. I hope they are pullets I cant bare the thought of giving one up.

I agree! Pullets! They get even prettier as they get older.

Here are 2 pullets at 8 weeks, now laying up a storm:

i'm assuming she means these are the pullets at 8 weeks and now they are 8 months laying. haha you can tell from the picture they arent at laying age. I posted pictures of mine in another group and 2 Jersey Giant people said they believed my Maven might be mixed with a JG, does anyone else think that could be a possibility?? I mean Mave has the yellow feet and compared to Pandora the other one she (hopefully) is very large. I don't know anything about that breed.

More pics of Maven and Pandora...sorry I am a bit obsessed.

I have my 4 "Divas" my Buff Orps who I adore and these two and I have to say they are all so sweet! These two though are so pretty, when the sun hits their feathers and you see the blue and green in the feathers you can really see how gorgeous they are . I cant wait to see how they will look when they are full grown like my Divas. Ive had chickens for almost exactly one year now and it was the best decision I made. I was having a stressful day yesterday and i went outside and let them all out of their coop/run intonthe yard and just sat there and watched them and I just relaxed and they had me laughing because they are harious to watch at times.

Back
Top Bottom