Today's sun set/rise around the world

I think it's beautiful. But it is kind of eerie, like someone was trying to make shadow figures on the sky.
I see a ballerina and a buffalo.

Tonight's was not bad, I thought about this thread, but I live in a subdivision, and any sunset that is worth taking a picture of has a roof line in the way.

I have a ladder leaning against my roof in the back yard for quick and easy sun sets. I don't always get all the way on the roof, but up to that area and stay on the ladder.

I think it's beautiful. But it is kind of eerie, like someone was trying to make shadow figures on the sky.
I see a ballerina and a buffalo.

Tonight's was not bad, I thought about this thread, but I live in a subdivision, and any sunset that is worth taking a picture of has a roof line in the way.
Ballerina in second pic??? Buffalo about to head butt the ballerina in the third pic????

Yes! that's it!
I'm not alone in my weirdness.
I have pulled you in.
big_smile.png

Sunset 1-26-14 Henryetta, OK not very exciting sunset tonight so I improvised.

Do you see the surprise in the pic?????

28/01/2014 sunrise
Beijing

It's a boring picture, but it's a sunrise. Kind of. (We were a little late setting out this morning :p)

Last edited:
28/01/2014 sunrise
Beijing

It's a boring picture, but it's a sunrise. Kind of. (We were a little late setting out this morning
tongue.png
)
.................................. but it is Beijing how exotic is that!! Thanks for participating, hope you will continue.

Back
Top Bottom