Toddlers are Quackers

Last week, I was told no juice because of a problem with a red crotch. We will not get into her numerous untreated infections. So, no juice. This week we have orange juice. Now, OJ is fine for a child over one. But if we are having an issue with juice, I don't think OJ is the first juice to reintroduce.
No one tell. I had the problem healed up in a few days by washing her (gasp! You mean that is important?!) and keeping her dry (gasp! You mean you shouldn't wait until her diaper explodes?). I gave her watered down apple juice as soon as she was clear.

ep.gif

Sorry wine doesn't kick in till 2 am.
okay, awesome..then we can all play Marco polo
bun.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif

Hi! welcome! Grab a sippy cup of wine, and join in anytime!

I am offended anyway.
tongue.gif

Doesn't matter. Neither would.
hide.gif

Yeah, it is pretty sad. But you know that.

She is soaked with sweat, sunburned and stinks. Diaper about to explode is normal. As is the stinking.

I will say it again. You have soooo much that you don't know about the past year. If I refuse her, I lose her, then she suddenly shows up nonstop. Back in October it began. 6-8 days in a row. One day off, rarely 24 hours. Sometimes 10 days, but I think 8 was the average. Then people in church wanted to know where she was.
It has been a long year. I know for you too.
hugs.gif
so sorry you receive her like this...makes me nauseated, literally sick to my stomach...for her and you
hugs.gif
...i just don't know how....just leave it at that
hmm.png

@fisherlady are you still here?
well, being tagged, you will be. Today (like starting this minute) is day 18. What did you suggest I do? Keep the girls in the box until the chicks are out, then take the girls out, the box down, and give them the chicks on the floor? Put some chicks and a girl in the litter box?
I know I should remember. I don't. Forgive me?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom