Toddlers are Quackers

ya'll going for the record?
Yup. You want in on it?

Yup! And did you see that we had number five and six for top rated posts?
I did not. However I did notice that I chat on 4 out of the top 5 most active threads
hide.gif

Are you serious?! I just went through to be sure. You haven't even told me!!
:hit

Really?

I know something you don't know. :bun

:smack

Her bday??? SPILL IT CHAOS!!!

Lol

I can respect it if you don't want to share.

But I certainly dont understand it! Mine was 11 days ago. 7/14, turned 51 years old! It was awesome for everyone to tell me happy birthday all day long. I loved it.

So if you don't want us to enjoy your day with you, then be that way! :p
no worries I will tell eventually or someone will put it on my wall or something

The past 18 months have taught me something. I am capable of being jealous. :oops:
gadzooks! You are normal

:weee
How about Turkey Hill?
wild turkey?

They are on their way. They are surprised she is tired so soon.
they should not have a child, they should just sign her over to you

Hi everyone.  Just remember, half the time you see my name in the box on the side, I'm not really here - since I log on to read a thread then end up walking off and doing something else.  

So if I don't answer a post, don't be offended. 
offended.

Cool! I already drink wine out of plastic wine glasses, this is the next logical step. :thumbsup

- Ant Farm 

Awesome! I knew I like you

trying to get thiss thing read through...glad you are all taking a break..i have a chance..:caf

Good luck!!

Had I not been taking the net out with me to put the turkey back into the run for the night, I would not have had a flashlight with me. Now, I have already learned my lesson about not having a flashlight with me. Once when I was letting the dog out, and there was a possum right outside the door trying to get in. The second was when I happened to shine the light on a noise that I heard, and there was a skunk right behind me.
The turkey was not where she usually is on the roof, so I shined the light around looking for her. The ducks were acting oddly, so I checked around the run to see what was wrong.

Thank goodness the dog had not followed me! I actually had to scare it a few times to keep it out of the coop, and get it out of the run. I am unscathed. :th

Awwwww a pretty white n black kitty!!!

ya'll going for the record?
hope not lol thats a lot of posts

Last edited:
Had I not been taking the net out with me to put the turkey back into the run for the night, I would not have had a flashlight with me. Now, I have already learned my lesson about not having a flashlight with me. Once when I was letting the dog out, and there was a possum right outside the door trying to get in. The second was when I happened to shine the light on a noise that I heard, and there was a skunk right behind me.
The turkey was not where she usually is on the roof, so I shined the light around looking for her. The ducks were acting oddly, so I checked around the run to see what was wrong.

Thank goodness the dog had not followed me! I actually had to scare it a few times to keep it out of the coop, and get it out of the run. I am unscathed. :th

:eek:

Good morning everyone!!!

Mornin!!

Back
Top Bottom