Toddlers are Quackers

Had I not been taking the net out with me to put the turkey back into the run for the night, I would not have had a flashlight with me. Now, I have already learned my lesson about not having a flashlight with me. Once when I was letting the dog out, and there was a possum right outside the door trying to get in. The second was when I happened to shine the light on a noise that I heard, and there was a skunk right behind me.
The turkey was not where she usually is on the roof, so I shined the light around looking for her. The ducks were acting oddly, so I checked around the run to see what was wrong.

Thank goodness the dog had not followed me! I actually had to scare it a few times to keep it out of the coop, and get it out of the run. I am unscathed. :th

Had I not been taking the net out with me to put the turkey back into the run for the night, I would not have had a flashlight with me. Now, I have already learned my lesson about not having a flashlight with me. Once when I was letting the dog out, and there was a possum right outside the door trying to get in. The second was when I happened to shine the light on a noise that I heard, and there was a skunk right behind me.
The turkey was not where she usually is on the roof, so I shined the light around looking for her. The ducks were acting oddly, so I checked around the run to see what was wrong.

Thank goodness the dog had not followed me! I actually had to scare it a few times to keep it out of the coop, and get it out of the run. I am unscathed.
th.gif
ep.gif
well that is good..we have been having those stinkers around lately too....have motion lights everywhere...makes it easier to watch them walking around the coop..stinking up the place so we have to turn the flippin fan off and dye in this oppressive heat..
rant.gif

you do realize i AM trying to catch up on this thing..seriously..you said to read through to learn more..my gosh girl.....:caf ..trying
hope the little one will have a good night for you so YOU can have a good one too..night, sleep that is...

You said you were reading through. I can tell you my crap in a PM... After you unload.

"die"..good grief..guess i need another pill:smack  ..yep, that should do it..

I saw, but figured you were a victim of autocorrect.

You said you were reading through. I can tell you my crap in a PM... After you unload.
I saw, but figured you were a victim of autocorrect.
well good grief, how else am i supposed to get to know who people are???? you have had a year extra here..you had moved on, i lost a whole year
hit.gif
..okay...dang man...i am playing catch-up all over the place, in all the threads..it feels like i am a newbie again, not that that is bad or anything....you know what the heck i am saying..., time for shades now
cool.png
..is that enough 'unloading' for you..gosh i really hope that is what you meant by that..oh boy, feeling very exposed now
hide.gif
you can just PM whenever then, that will be just fine
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom