Tolbunt Polish Chicks

baregretchen

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
So. Maryland
I have gotten to the point where I am overrun with tolbunt chicks! So, I am offering week-old, straight-run chicks in groups of six, (up to 24 chicks) for $50 each chick. The minimum of 6 chicks is so that they will ship safer to the buyer's location. If you can pick them up, they can be purchased in any amount up to the number in the hatch, which i am expecting to be 24. I have been working with this variety for many years now with a goal of improving their health, type and color. Throughout the years, I have never out-crossed to other breeds and am fairly certain that my original stock were also pure. As with chicks of all breeds, variations in color, markings, conformation, etc. will occur and I am not making any claim whatsoever that these will be show-quality. They will, though, at maturity, be unquestionably tolbunt Polish chickens in type (both frizzle & smooth) and will display the traditional three-colors (black, red, and white) for which tolbunts are famous.

These chicks will be mailed June 12-13, 2012. Buyer is responsible for the cost of the box and shipping. Please send me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing chicks. Remember that shipping is at the risk of the buyer and that I cannot be held responsible for the safety and health of the chicks after they leave my hands.

I reserve the right to refuse to sell chicks or eggs to anyone with breeding practices or a reputation that I believe would reflect negatively on the tolbunt variety or Bare Necessities Farm.

Last edited:
Not a problem, I just thought it was kinda cute since you were so excited about your babies :) I would be, too...until my DH killed me for spending $300 on 6 chickens
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom