Tolbunt Polish

AmyP716

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2014
Michigan
Thinning out my flock. I have three tolbunt pullets and one cockeral that I need to sell. I am located in South east lower MI. I can not ship these guys. If interested call or text me @ 313-318-1790 Thanks

I also have a Bantam easter egger cockeral, and a black silkie cockeral that need new homes too. Free to a good home.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I have heard of it. The food I was giving them was crumbles. They do love eggs. Hope they will be ok. Keep me updated.

I live in Taylor MI. I was asking $20 a bird for the tolbunts, but if you take all four of them you can have the boy for free. They are really pretty. I just have to many. I also have 12 chicks that are a week old they are mixed. And I have two roosters who need homes, they are free.

Taylor is pretty close. LOL what are the mixes. I cant afford all but maybe a couple hens. can I see pics.? daughter went into hospital today and is supposed to be on her way here saturday.

Here is my bantam Easter egger roo and my silkie roo.

Here are some of the chicks.

And these are the tolbunts.

The chicks are a mixture. My roosters are silkie, polish and bantam Easter egger. And the hens are silkie, dorking and silkie polish cross, and dark brahma. The chickens just got out if control this year. Lol

Back
Top Bottom