Tolbunt Polish

We live in Christmas Valley, Oregon and our winter has been good. We have snowpack this year so maybe no drought. We also have VERY cold temps, which bite....we live in southeastern Oregon, it is the high desert and our area produces hay and cattle. Christmas Valley is about an hour away from Bend, Klamath Falls, Lakeview and Burns. Our population for the entire county is something around 4 thousand people, which is about 1 person per square mile, I think.

We live in Christmas Valley, Oregon and our winter has been good.  We have snowpack this year so maybe no drought.  We also have VERY cold temps, which bite....we live in southeastern Oregon, it is the high desert and our area produces hay and cattle.  Christmas Valley is about an hour away from Bend, Klamath Falls, Lakeview and Burns.  Our population for the entire county is something around 4 thousand people, which is about 1 person per square mile, I think.
Oh that's nice I would like to be there on day

hi everyone I bought these chicks on craigslist...what breed are they?

hi everyone I bought these chicks on craigslist...what breed are they?
They are Tolbunt Polish.

I'm not sure you might have to weight Tolbunt usually has white or blueish legs.

They start out with pink legs, then turn bluish grey as they get older. Here are a couple of mine when they were a few days old:

By the time they are three weeks old they have started to turn:

If I mix different aged polish in same area you guys think they will do ok? (few weeks difference in age). Course I will watch to make sure nobody gets picked on too much, but wondered if any polish owners have ever done this?

If I mix different aged polish in same area you guys think they will do ok? (few weeks difference in age). Course I will watch to make sure nobody gets picked on too much, but wondered if any polish owners have ever done this?
Usually works, but don't just throw them in there and leave them. Make sure nobody is getting picked on. But hopefully it works out. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom