Tolbunt Polish

Pics
e from the indoor brooders.
from outdoor brooder run.
from outdoor pen with a split frizzled
Have 9 that hatched over weekend....11 more eggs going in sat or however more they lay until then
big_smile.png
WOOHOO darling little ones!

Little terrors! Haha They hatch running! I honestly cant tell you how many I have at this point? I just hatch every egg laid and let them grow....most of the splits I cull out...I would like a nice split frizzle though...all that hatch pure will be kept to adulthood ...Or Fall...whichever comes first...then Ill make my final cuts on who to keep :D

Last edited:
You sure do like frizzles.
lol.png
Congrats btw on all those cuties.

My broody Tolbunt cross is still brooding somewhere in the wilderness of the edge of the pasture, I sure hope she comes popping out one day with a clutch of Tolbunts. Have yet to spot wherever she is brooding, each morning she comes out, spends a risky while doing her stuff, then goes back in when I'm busy tending to other things. Never caught were she went yet, but I have an idea of a general direction. . . .
fl.gif

I got them from Spectrum Ranch. They will be a good start, I hope to add more bloodlines in the future :) I love your birds, they have beautiful color :)

Just a quick question. I got a Tolbunt Polish chick recently that is a month old. It is all black with a white hood and a bit of white on the wings. Should I expect this chick to remain this color?? The chick came from greenfire farms.

Back
Top Bottom