5. The difference between beige, off-white, and eggshell
4. Cutting your hair to make it grow
3. Eyelash curlers
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made
AND,
the Number One thing only women understand:
1. OTHER WOMEN

Okay.

And we'll leave you men to understand the things only you men understand. Like why kitchen counters never have crumbs that need cleaning up.

Quote:
gig.gif

And why never to put a roll of toilet paper on the holder when you use the last of the one before.

Quote:
gig.gif

And why never to put a roll of toilet paper on the holder when you use the last of the one before.

Isnt the window sill for holding the extra roll, so you wont think we are trying to take away YOUR JOB???

Quote:
gig.gif

Isnt the window sill for holding the extra roll, so you wont think we are trying to take away YOUR JOB???

My window sills are too narrow. Here it's the top of the tank and yes it's my job because men don't understand that it DOES make difference which way the paper comes off the roll!

Quote:
I'm gonna start timing his shaves and when they normally occure (yeah I don't pay attention) and the day he's due for a shave - I"M gonna shave my LEGS in the sink and leave that for HIM to find!
ep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom