Toulouse Geese Thread

What a happy ending! They really do know each other as individuals and remember them!
Ending? It´s just begun!!!
lol.png

That´s lovely news, but really keep your eye on her for a while yet, they can go down quite quickly. Have fun with them!

OMG if I could have gotten it on video....

Some of my ganders absolutely infuriated over two new heavy duty 5 gallon water buckets, went on all out attack on the buckets until and that's were it turned hilarious... Gus suddenly had a bucket hanging off his neck!!! Surprised the heck out of him, the other geese and me. He soon managed to free himself and the bucket was no longer attack worthy. Well at least not until tomorrow's water change.

He did look funny.

Some of my ganders absolutely infuriated over two new heavy duty 5 gallon water buckets, went on all out attack on the buckets until and that's were it turned hilarious... Gus suddenly had a bucket hanging off his neck!!! Surprised the heck out of him, the other geese and me. He soon managed to free himself and the bucket was no longer attack worthy. Well at least not until tomorrow's water change.

He did look funny.
Hilarious! I bet he made it worse by panicking! Maybe the bucket was getting the better of him for a while?
lau.gif
Aren´t they funny with new things, too. When I go near mine with even a different pot they all get suspicious and give me a really wide berth. Funny geese.

He did look funny.
They can be so funny, my gander right now has to attack the bamboo stick I use to herd them, the wheel barrow and the broom. and me if I let him. I wish you had gotten a vid of him wrestling with the bucket.

They can be so funny, my gander right now has to attack the bamboo stick I use to herd them, the wheel barrow and the broom. and me if I let him. I wish you had gotten a vid of him wrestling with the bucket.

Yup, Herdie is in fine form right now also! Silly boy thinks he can sneak up on me..... it's a good thing I love him! But you would think he would be tired of me pinning him down by now? LOL

Back
Top Bottom