Tractor supply ASIAN chicks

They have to be ordered via the website. In the store, they would have to do the online order for you anyway.
If you don't have a credit card to use online, you could buy a gift card in the store and use that online, I suppose.

Thank you, Thats what I will do then.

So, I still see 2 different kinds of chicks in OPs pictures. 

Are they or is this hybrid variability? I remember seeing "commercial black" at a TSC before and they were an assortment of everything from barred to solid black, some with brown suggesting they'd have red mixed in later. They were production layers, emphasis on egg counts, not a standardized appearance. Oh, and those were labeled pullets so I don't think that barred = male in that group.

Last edited:
OK, sorry -- it sounded like you were talking about TSC. Good to hear it's not. Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem. I had to go back and read....
Every one reads differently....we may be thinking one thing and read something different.It happens to ALL of us.

I thought you just had one?
gig.gif

She has one every other month!

I live in Raleigh and also got "Asian" chicks from TSC. I got two like your's that are black with white spot on top and chest. The other two are a pale creamy yellow. The sign in store says medium brown eggs, and average rate for laying. I'll post pics as they grow and would be interested in staying in touch with others who got these chicks.

Back
Top Bottom