Votes: 37 38.5%

• Total voters
Pics

GirlsHuntToo

Professional Chicken Chaser
Jul 18, 2023
The Keystone State
My local Tractor Supply got there chicks in today! 😍😍😍
These are the options! What ones would you go for????
If you would like to provide some information on these breeds, have pictures, or a comment.... please by all means tell.
I seen that they are coming available tomorrow (Friday)!!! They will be letting them rest for the rest of today, so I will probably be getting them tomorrow afternoon.
I want to make a good choice on the breeds!
I will get two or three breeds - so vote for the choice you would make!

My local Tractor Supply got there chicks in today! 😍😍😍
These are the options! What ones would you go for????
If you would like to provide some information on these breeds, have pictures, or a comment.... please by all means tell.
I seen that they are coming available tomorrow (Friday)!!! They will be letting them rest for the rest of today, so I will probably be getting them tomorrow afternoon.
I want to make a good choice on the breeds!
I will get two or three breeds - so vote for the choice you would make!
Black Jersey Giants are cold hardy, friendly, health hardy and do well free ranging. I need those where I live. Right now I have 22 chickens but they are 3, 4 and 5 years old so egg count is getting lower. I have NH Reds, Wyandottes, Plymouth Rock Bars and I have a White Jersey Giant rooster and he’s super friendly cold hardy and very healthy. I have on order as I’m changing it up a little: Lavender Orphingtons, Black and white Jersey Giants, and Salmon favorelles. Looking forward to getting these chicks in June.

Back
Top Bottom