TRADE - Crazy Garden Seed Train - herbs, vegetables, flowers

Quote:
is this the current offer

I want the collards and will

OFFER:

Cantaloupe Ferry ~ Morse from Wal-mart

or

Shade Mix American Seed
(Baby Blue eyes, Baby's Breath Blue Flax, Forget-Me-Nots, Purple Coneflowers, Wallflowers, etc Can Read and type)

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
I just saw that!!
gig.gif
I probably should mention that I stole my rules list from the crazy egg chain thread, which stole it from last year's egg chain...We are just a bunch of rule snatchers aren't we!!
gig.gif

I want to play, but I really don't like cantaloupe
sad.png
And don't have much in the way of shade right now
sad.png

Last edited:
Just a note on packaging. I hope I haven't caused any problems with my beet and sweet corn seeds! I didn't know how to package them so just dumped them in a regular envelope.

I received some seeds tucked into a 9x13 folded sheet of paper. Great idea, since it offers some protection and stability without adding much bulk or weight!

I'm starting to get seeds in the mail! Thanks everyone! I have mine ready to send out, I just keep forgetting to buy stamps when we're at the store. I'll get some this week and get my envelopes in the mail...

all of my seeds were sent last week and today:

Last weeks shipment went to: Chicken woman and Andora

Msbear - yours went out today
smile.png

I cant wait to get mine from everyone!
wee.gif
Hey GPN - what color zinnias did you have? I scrolled back to see but you didnt say. I cant wait to get those in the mail!
big_smile.png

Mine have all been sent, too. Thanks for the pumpkins, mahen8622. I can't wait to knock people's socks off with a couple 400-lb slobs in the garden!

CURRENT OFFER FROM GPN:

Cantaloupe Ferry ~ Morse from Wal-mart

or

Shade Mix American Seed
(Baby Blue eyes, Baby's Breath Blue Flax, Forget-Me-Nots, Purple Coneflowers, Wallflowers,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom