TRADE - Crazy Garden Seed Train - herbs, vegetables, flowers

I was just waiting for all my stuff to go out and all the stuff I was due to come in. I got a bunch yesterday. I should be ready to ride the train again shortly
big_smile.png

CrimsomRose, I'ld love those chicory seeds!

I offer Kansas Gayfeather liatris seeds. (perennial, liked by momarch butterflies, wont bloom til 2nd or 3rd year)

oh lord, you guys just saved me a ton of money! I've been eying those seed displays at the store, lusting after this and that, but doing this swap made me pull out the seed bins and I was, of course, shocked!
D.gif
just shocked at how many seed packets I already had.

Didn't want to offer seeds older than 2008, or I could list enough to keep this train going forever.

Spookie, thanks for getting us started. I'm still drooling over your taken Ukranian Zinnias!
love.gif

FYI, seeds in their second and 3rd year are fine. They can be fine after that but germination rates can drop.

I was reading a website where someone asked about old seeds, and a person replied saying she used to work at a seed company, I they would take the old seeds after planting season and just put them in new bags with a new date for the next year
tongue.png

ok now that I'm finally online again.....I had to make a whole new account and I've been here for 2 years. I would like to play....BUT what is actually the current offer? Thanks!

Quote:
I think this is the current offer. GPN's cantelopes didn't go so Chickenwomen was nice enough to take one for the team
smile.png

Lalaland, welcome to the swap. It's a whole lot of fun and does save us all money. This is a train type swap. You can only accept what the current offer is then offer up what you will trade for that. The next person then takes that offer and so on. If you are bent on what someone has posted in the past, feel free to PM them and make a side swap.

ALL ABOARD!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom