TRADE - Crazy Garden Seed Train - herbs, vegetables, flowers

big_smile.png
hi guys i saw wifezillas comment on pg 23 where she told about someones seed company using old seeds in their seed packets i think thats interesting . i live in a town with a Ferry morris seed company in it and they throw all their seeds away after the season ends... thousands of dollars worth its crazy.. i mean dont you think someone less fortunate or some 3rd world country would like those so they could grow FOOOD?!

Last edited:
Hi, after staff discussion, the decision has been made to put swaps in this forum.

Since swaps are a social event, we feel it will help keep the Buy Sell Trade areas uncluttered.

Thanks.
smile.png

chicken woman i htink were lost i am addicted to checking for seeds to swap i literally come to my computer when i roll outta bed b4 ANYTHING TMI but i dnt even go potty first thats major addiction huh i hope i dnt lose the thread!
sad.png
tongue.png
roll.png
wink.png

If your subscribed to the thread you will continue to get notices of new notices and updates. If your going looking for it it will be under Chickenstocks, Shows & Swaps

At the bottom of the page it will say "Sucscribe to this topic" just click on it and then each time something is added to the thread you will get an email. You can do that for any thread you are intetrested in. Then you can unsubscribe when you no longer want to get the emails.

OH I hope that made since !
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom