Traitor- A Chicken & Pheasant Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm waiting for at least one more pheasant to start.)

(I'm going to start and hope more people join.)

Hazel wandered around aimlessly, think of the war that had been set. She was fairly nervous. 'What would happen to the flock? Where would the birds that have lost their home to the war go?' She kept asking herself over and again. She had a little nest nearby, it was set at the base of a tree. Her eggs would soon hatch, 'What will happen to me? What will happen to my chicks?' She thought and kept asking herself questions she couldn't answer, till the war began. The war hadn't officially began yet, for the flocks were preparing, but there was hope within Hazel. She knew she couldn't strive on stories, but she believed it was real. When she was just a chick, in 'school' her mother would tell her and her siblings stories. Stories of a wise, old ,pheasant, he would only come when the pheasants were failing to survive. He would come and protect the flock from many predators that made a nice meal on the pheasants chicks. But, like I said... we can't strive on stories,told to the young for fun and games. But Hazel believed, for her beliefs she was picked on, and often beat by the older pheasants who disliked her strongly. By she stood strong, she knew she was there for a purpose. Perhaps she was there to help her flock win the only war no one had expected to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom