trampoline chicken coop - update

Thanks. I did try my best to use what I could. Unfortunately, I could find any used fencing on freecycle or the free section of craigslist, or I'd have done that as well.

One last pic of the girls in their new home. (faces are blurred to protect the identity of the innocent)

84637_img_4251.jpg

Last edited:
I REALLY like your coop. We are like-minded: recycle and repurpose at every opportunity. I'm recycling a swing set A-frame, but I'd never thought of the potential of a trampoline. I'll be on the lookout for one now, for we're going to build a greenhouse, and you have inspired me.

I really like how that siding gives your coop such a cool, finished look. It just proves that shabby can be chic...or is it chick on this forum?

That is a better idea than using the trampoline in it's original state! I use a trampoline pen now for my extra roos and it is hard to get them out come butchering day. We may work the trampoline this way and see if that goes better for us. The wind is bad to topple stuff here though so we have to be careful how we build.

We plan on it being portable, but with the weight of it, I can't see the wind moving this thing anywhere. With that said, it wouldn't be hard to anchor it down.

Excellent use for an old trampoline ... !!!
thumbsup.gif

Doesn't look like it would be portable from the pictures, but definitely a nice chicken coop !!!

yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom