Trapped raccoon

Thank goodness I don't live in America with gun shots going off all the time and no one blinking an eye!!!

My advise is if you are having predator problems... house your birds in a SECURE, WELL BUILT coop and run... = no problems ever!

If you want to waste your time trapping animals, loosing birds, killing animals, trapping animals, loosing birds, killing animals... over and over again for years.. then that's your call... maybe you have a lot of time on your hands and nothing better to do?

Myself, I don't want predators to kill my birds... nor do I want to shoot native wildlife that is just trying to survive. I get pleasure from my domestic animals.. and also seeing wildlife about... and I take the effort to keep my animals in predator proof enclosures which are well built and last for years.

Thank goodness I don't live in America with gun shots going off all the time and no one blinking an eye!!!

My advise is if you are having predator problems...  house your birds in a SECURE, WELL BUILT coop and run... = no problems ever!

If you want to waste your time trapping animals, loosing birds, killing animals, trapping animals, loosing birds, killing animals... over and over again for years.. then that's your call... maybe you have a lot of time on your hands and nothing better to do?

Myself, I don't want predators to kill my birds... nor do I want to shoot native wildlife that is just trying to survive.  I get pleasure from my domestic animals.. and also seeing wildlife about... and I take the effort to keep my animals in predator proof enclosures which are well built and last for years.

Recreational shooting...

That's what we are talking about, nothing dangerous.

Not all gun fire is alarming, that is unless you can't have firearms because your queen or whoever else won't allow it.

We the people have and will always have the right to bear arms.

Recreational shooting...

That's what we are talking about, nothing dangerous.

Not all gun fire is alarming, that is unless you can't have firearms because your queen or whoever else won't allow it.

We the people have and will always have the right to bear arms.
Yes.. and this is why you will always have mass shootings, school children shootings, and kids playing with their parents guns and shooting themselves or their parents.. not to mention gun crime, cops shooting people, etc...

Your are welcome to it... but I prefer to live in a country where most people don't have guns... and the gun crime is CONSIDERABLEY less... and we don't have any mass shootings.

Also we don't go around shooting animals for fun and recreation. Guess some people just don't value life very much.. of animals or people.

Yes.. and this is why you will always have mass shootings, school children shootings, and kids playing with their parents guns and shooting themselves or their parents.. not to mention gun crime, cops shooting people, etc...  

Your are welcome to it... but I prefer to live in a country where most people don't have guns... and the gun crime is CONSIDERABLEY less... and we don't have any mass shootings. 

Also we don't go around shooting animals for fun and recreation.  Guess some people just don't value life very much.. of animals or people. 

Nonsense retoric....

People are dangerous not guns. A gun hurts no worse than a car, or a bomb, or a knife or a shovel. Bad people do bad things, take guns away bad things still happen.

Pro gun does not mean I or "we" don't value life. However "we" still have to eat, I'm not sure what you eat but I provide for my family from my farm. Some predator losses are unavoidable and I'm ok with it.

Sometimes though you have a problem animal that just won't stop. They have to be stopped because if they are not they will kill every last bird I have. There's no reason behind it, they are not doing it because they are hungry. Have you ever seen 100 birds killed in 20 minutes? I have.

This is how I make a living, the birds equal money and food for my children. I should just stand by and let a single raccoon or mink destroy everything I have? I think not!

The problem is this point of view is never considered, it's always the "poor animals". Real life is not Disney world, bad things still happen with or without guns.

Nonsense retoric....

People are dangerous not guns. A gun hurts no worse than a car, or a bomb, or a knife or a shovel. Bad people do bad things, take guns away bad things still happen.
Its funny how often people get killed accidentally with guns, considering they're not dangerous.

My advise is if you are having predator problems... house your birds in a SECURE, WELL BUILT coop and run... = no problems ever!

Myself, I don't want predators to kill my birds... nor do I want to shoot native wildlife that is just trying to survive. I get pleasure from my domestic animals.. and also seeing wildlife about... and I take the effort to keep my animals in predator proof enclosures which are well built and last for years.
I wonder if you would be able to openly mock, or talk poorly of your government? what is it going by now? National council for peace and order?
Its funny how often people get killed accidentally with guns, considering they're not dangerous.
add cars, drugs, alcohol, obesity, knives, clubs, cliffs, bungee cords, airplanes, trains, bears.........

Last edited:
add cars, drugs, alcohol, obesity, knives, clubs, cliffs, bungee cords, airplanes, trains, bears.........
None of these things kill people accidentally at nearly the rate that guns do, and yet most of them are considered dangerous.

Your rhetoric is tiring.

Back
Top Bottom