Treating Wry Neck In Crested Duckling *EDITED TITLE*

Ask them if you haven't and if you have a CVS close by I found it there first because my closest Walmart is 25 miles away. but I am stocked up with it now. lol Try herding them one at a time into a corner or into their house, it's easier for me to actually get one into their house walking in behind them then catching.

Keep us updated.
I checked around, including CVS and a few Walmarts, none to be found. I will order some online. I am going to have to go at night and check the girls feet, they were not letting me anywhere near them today. I started a new thread about his bumblefoot, so if my treatment works it may help someone else.

I was looking at old videos of Qwackers when he was sick. Seeing this one again made me cry
hit.gif
He has come so far!

0.jpg

I checked around, including CVS and a few Walmarts, none to be found. I will order some online. I am going to have to go at night and check the girls feet, they were not letting me anywhere near them today. I started a new thread about his bumblefoot, so if my treatment works it may help someone else.
Maybe call Walgreens or K mart surely some place carries c-iodine. I know when my dad told me about it he had to ask at Walmart they kept it behind the counter, but now it's on the shelf. Great idea about the thread. maybe in the mean time try the corn callus remover.

I was looking at old videos of Qwackers when he was sick. Seeing this one again made me cry
hit.gif
He has come so far!

0.jpg
Oh I know I tell you there was times I wasn't sure he would make it this is a tribute to you and him J,not many would have gone to the lengths you did to help that lil duck. It's an absolute miracle to me.
love.gif

What's funny about the video is that Qwackers didn't know he was different and was trying to do the same thing the other ducklings were doing. He seemed very happy in the video.

Would you please give us an update how Quackers is doing? I would love to hear from you.

Patty

Would you please give us an update how Quackers is doing?  I would love to hear from you.

Patty

Qwackers is doing great. Sadly I had to re home all of my ducks :'( I do keep in touch with his new family, and have been to visit him. My out of town work schedule didn't allow for much time for them out of the pen. His new home is a farm animal rescue, 10 acres with 2 ponds, and a safe and secure place to sleep.

Thank you so much for the update on Quackers. I am so happy he is doing well and it sounds like he is living in paradise. If you have the time while your visiting him and could take a picture I would love to see it.

Thanks so much again for the update and bless your heart for everything you did for Quackers.

Patty

Back
Top Bottom