Tricide Neo works for bumblefoot!

keltown

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 13, 2016
Santa Rosa, CA
I just wanted to let people know that I tried Tricide Neo for my Brahma's bumblefoot and it worked! So much better than cutting into the foot or trying to bandage it. I just took her off the roost at night, soaked her feet for 5 min. and put her back on the roost. You should do it about 5 days but we missed a day in between and it still worked. It has been months now and she has been doing great. I wanted to make sure it didn't come back before posting. Make sure to use distilled water when mixing it. You can purchase it here www.bwkoi.com

I actually used that blue crap that stains everything on my rooster's, and it worked, too. I did soak it in epsom salt first and cleaned the dirt and scab out (didn't cut it out, just soaked it and tweezed out what softened up), put that blue stuff on, wrapped it for the first couple of days to keep it clean, and that's it.

Hi! I know this is an old post, but can you tell me if you have purchased any tricide neo recently? I am trying to buy some and the site mentioned above has went out of business, and i tried koi acres, but it wont let me purchase online and when i call no one answers, i looked on a couple other sites and they seem questionable also. Has anyone purchased it recently?? Thanks

I actually used that blue crap that stains everything on my rooster's, and it worked, too. I did soak it in epsom salt first and cleaned the dirt and scab out (didn't cut it out, just soaked it and tweezed out what softened up), put that blue stuff on, wrapped it for the first couple of days to keep it clean, and that's it.
What's "blue crap?"

Back
Top Bottom