trio of black japenese

maransfan16

Songster
10 Years
Dec 17, 2012
southwest kentucky
For sale trio of black japs one hen has been shown before and won reserve champion japenese hen at KY state fair. The other two are of the same bloodline although i don't know what that bloodline is. Oldest hen which is the one that was shown is four. The other hen and the rooster are three. I do apoligize about how they look i just took these pictures today and they are finishing up molting and the rooster was almost taken down by a cat that pulled some tail feathers out through the wire of their pen. If you are wanting them shipped I am willing too try but i have never done it before so you may have to help me out LOL. Also if you want too trade I am willing to trade below is a list of breeds I am interested in and color i may be interested in others not listed let me know what you have

OEGB's- fawn,blue(not self blue),lemon blue,mottled,gold duckwing,mille fleur, and crele
Sermas-most any color
Belgian antwerp- black,quail,silver quail,mottled,Porcelain,mille fleur
Bantam or standard Wyandotte- most any color except white
salmon faverolles

We are need to 4H and we lost our chickens and need at least 5 bare legged bantams any breed or cross but they need to be 6-8 weeks. Any chance you have any? Thanks - Chesni

Back
Top Bottom