Trout N Grey Indian Runners

Quote:
That makes sense. I thought that some of them looked like they were a different color brown. Hmm... I'm going to google trout runners to get a pic of a female.

68930_kgrhqyoknme1up75jdtbnkqf1prkw_121.jpg

here is 3 trout females and trout drake

68930_grayvstroutfemales1.jpg

here is a close up of a gray and trout female

Last edited:
I have trouts AND greys! You look like you may have some duskies in there too (the females without the eye-stripes, and males without the white collar). And definately some blue dilution as well (which is cool!).

Last edited:
I used to raise them, but a friend of mine now has my birds and is working on raising them. They had to go.. Only certain birds stayed.. but they were very nice birds. Some of yours look nice also..

ETA

All I had were greys...

Last edited:
Quote:
I do...but I am in Australia. Many of the standards are the same- but there is some differences as well. The fawn and white are different here for one. Im not sure how many colours are recognized over there either though.

Whites are most popular in the show pen here. Its rare to see any coloured runners in any of the local Poultry club run shows. I have won Champion Light Waterfowl last year with one of my females- and this year at two separate shows one of my drakes got overall Champion Waterfowl.

Back
Top Bottom