Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

Yeah. Didn't find any parasites either :yesss: which while that's good in itself it does mean it's not an easy fix :hmm

Yeah but we lost a lot to the weather fluctuations when they were little. 9 or 10 weeks.

That's good you've got it ruled out! I dewormed my flock Sunday - got a roo not doing well, possibly internal parasites/worms. Which means we can't eat eggs for a week...so I'm hatching them. :D

woah, that's a lot :eek::mad:

GUYS! I found the website with emoticons and look at a few of the ones i found:
animated-smileys-animals-097.gif

animated-smileys-waving-016.gif

animated-smileys-laughing-322.gif

just a few of the ones i found....
i wonder where BYC emotes come from! *cough*

I have absolutely no idea! :plbb

I'm selling my flock. Who wants them?
What? No! what about JellyBean, or Flint, or What'sup!
Because my family never stops complaining about them and im tired of it
But what if they get sick? or even worse, they cull flint! :hitOr if they get sick when someone tries to mix them with their own flock :( It's too risky Jake! What if you loose touch with us since you don't have chickens? Your chickens shouldn't matter to them they should just deal wif it :mad: I'm sure you have a nice family :)

Not much, waiting to find out what's killing my chicks that appearently isn't findable, I necropsyed not a thing so we took them to a lab for all kinds of tests and you know what they said?? There's nothing wrong with this bird! Well obviously something is or it wouldn't be dead! :barnie

Not much, waiting to find out what's killing my chicks that appearently isn't findable, I necropsyed not a thing so we took them to a lab for all kinds of tests and you know what they said?? There's nothing wrong with this bird! Well obviously something is or it wouldn't be dead! :barnie
Ah, that's frustrating...hope they find something soon!

Back
Top Bottom