Trying to see if there is any interest in swap/ sell southeast nc

jeffro29

Songster
10 Years
Mar 1, 2009
southeast nc
Looking to see if anyone would be interested in swap around New hanover, Pender, Brunswick counties or if more people are wanting to do so find a middle meeting ground. The main reason I thought this might be good would be to mix the genes a little. I have been getting a ton of hatching eggs and dont like to ship, as I have bought alot shipped and have had not so good hatch. I always have extra chicks and have met alot of interesting people at shows. It never hurts to learn something from someone. Well just checking for interest thanks jeff

Yes I would love to do a southeastern NC chicken swap. I am NPIP certified and have several types of hatching eggs I would be available to swap as well as juvenile birds and possibly some adults. I am NPIP cert as well. Brunswick County, NC.

thats a start maybe we could get more people interested and then set a place maybe in brunswick. I will probably have some chicks by then polish,serama,buff, game,and cochin to trade. And plenty of eggs. We are npip certified also.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom