TSC Bantams

I had a porcelain d’Uccle from ideal that didn’t have muffs. They don’t carry booted bantams so it may just be hatchery quality. It was soon after I had an all silkie order from them where one had clean legs lol. Ideal does carry buff Columbian d’Uccles.

Oops. Did it again :lau
1 is a frizzle, 1 is a black Cochin, 2 blue polish, 1 buff polish. Then there is 2 light chipmunks and a dark reddish chipmunk.
1E21C43C-E1CC-493C-AFE2-49359F9552E4.jpeg
4F00B7FA-2F62-4B38-81FE-0580CBE195D7.jpeg

Ooh the light chipmunks are either silver penciled cochin or dark brahma if they have pea combs. The red chipmunk is a partridge Cochin. Looks like you got those new blue polish from Privett, if the TSC you went to gets their chicks from them. I can’t remember if they offer buff polish or not. Is the white chick a Cochin?

Ooh the light chipmunks are either silver penciled cochin or dark brahma if they have pea combs. The red chipmunk is a partridge Cochin. Looks like you got those new blue polish from Privett, if the TSC you went to gets their chicks from them. I can’t remember if they offer buff polish or not. Is the white chick a Cochin?
I’m not sure where they came from hatchery wise. 2 different TSCs. All have single combs.
I believe the white is a Cochin.

Back
Top Bottom