TULSA area Cluckers

Love the pics. You have beautiful birds. How long did it take from the time you called to get NPIP tested did it take for the tester to call you. I am thinking I need to call again. It has been several weeks and nothing from the tester.

We have a trio of Bantys (2 hens and a 'roo) from Atwoods for last two years. We have them in W Tulsa (Easton Heights). Adding 2 more from a spring clutch and gave the rest of the hatchlings to son-in -law in Dallas to start his flock.

I've just added to my flock of two hens and two ducks. Ten Atwoods chicks. They're seven weeks old and taking over the yard!
smile.png
Three of them seem to be Egyptian Fayoumi. Anyone out there have experience with this breed?

Isn't that the breed I'm seeing clips of online of the "laughing roosters?" Thought they were pretty rare in the US? Don't know, I could be wrong on both counts. Congrats on your additions!

Thanks lonnyandrinda! I actually need to rehome Frodo the Egyptian roo. He's eight weeks and crowing. I'm desperately trying to find him a new home. I even have two young hens who can go with him, if that helps. I live in a neighborhood and can't have roosters.

Brrrrrrrr….. What a cold and Yukky Day!
Good News is 2 days until POOPS!
Current Weather Forecast for Saturday is: High of 61, Partly Cloudy
Participant List: Looks like it is going to be a good crowd with close to 100 people!
Cayuse Ranch: 4
Mjgigax: 3
Jcatblum: 4
Shelbydog: 1
Lonnyandrinda: 6
Hearts4animals: 3
NanaKat: 2
WhiskeyTango: 4
Cathiesue: 1
Poco Pollo: 1
Muesky: 2
Erinszoo: 4