TULSA area Cluckers

I have 2 unrelated pairs of Swedish Flower Hens for sale if anyone is interested. The cockerels are 7 weeks old and the pullets are 5 weeks old. Attaching pics of the cockerels - they are beautiful! I'm in Broken Arrow.

How much are you asking for a pair? Mine are about that age and I think mine are a perfect quad. I wouldn't mine adding a pair to have another girl and a backup boy.

I like the first one getting the red patches on his wings best.

Last edited:
I had someone contact me about buying all 8 that I have - if it falls through I will let you know. I *think* I have 4 pairs, so can't separate the pullets since I can't keep boys where I am.

How much are you asking for a pair? Mine are about that age and I think mine are a perfect quad. I wouldn't mine adding a pair to have another girl and a backup boy.

I like the first one getting the red patches on his wings best.
are you going to have any FCM chicks or older this spring for sale. Would really be interested in getting some. Thanks

I'm from Owasso. but will be moving to sapulpa soon. we have 4 hens and I'm dieing for a rooster. but we have to move first. also have coturnix quail. anyways maybe ill bump into some of you some time.

Back
Top Bottom