Twin Pictures (Micky)

Candled today. The chicks in the 1st egg are moving around nicely but its got pretty dark in there. The 2nd small egg is moving around nicely too and is very dark. Now the 3rd egg is a bit worrying so maybe someone can help me here, i could see the 2 babies but there not moving but the veins are still moving and pumping blood does that meen there alive still.?:rolleyes:

Candled today. The chicks in the 1st egg are moving around nicely but its got pretty dark in there. The 2nd small egg is moving around nicely too and is very dark. Now the 3rd egg is a bit worrying so maybe someone can help me here, i could see the 2 babies but there not moving but the veins are still moving and pumping blood does that meen there alive still.?
roll.png

Veins pulsing - definitely alive!!

Wish i had known from day 1
hu.gif

Okay so I am the best at killing threads or having peeps think I am not nice, but I am just misunderstood. Well anyway, You saying you wish you would have known that from day 1, isn't that kind of silly to say, since you would have know it was a double yolk, due to its size. But you set it anyways, so you did know. I can tell the difference between a double yolk and one that is not. Now I'm not trying to be rude. But didn't you really know and you just wanted to see if it would work, ( I hope all goes well) I hope no one takes me the wrong way.

When I am setting my own eggs I don't candle them before hand. #1 - I know they are fertile and #2 - I know they are not scrambled. Now I do check ones I get shipped to me to see if they were scrambled in the process. So I would not know if I had a double yolk in an egg until it was too late.

OMG no way! I just got back to BYC after a family emergency and I to have twins! well I have 2 sets of twins in my silkie eggs and one set of twins in my meaties! <3 Cant wait to see what happens!! They are on day 13 and all still thrivingg!

Okay so I am the best at killing threads or having peeps think I am not nice, but I am just misunderstood. Well anyway, You saying you wish you would have known that from day 1, isn't that kind of silly to say, since you would have know it was a double yolk, due to its size. But you set it anyways, so you did know. I can tell the difference between a double yolk and one that is not. Now I'm not trying to be rude. But didn't you really know and you just wanted to see if it would work, ( I hope all goes well) I hope no one takes me the wrong way.
Hi there and no i dont think your been rude. Ive had lots of double yolkers and there massive! These eggs are pullet eggs ive got set so there very small. If you had read all the thread you would see that theres 1 with 2 yolkes(again really small) and there 2 with only one yolk in each (again really small) and no i didnt want to just see it would work and even if i did thats up to me. But thanks for your message and yes i too also hope it goes well for these misfortunate babies.Tracy.:)

Back
Top Bottom