Twin Pictures (Micky)

Tracy,
Hope everthing is progressing well. Are the eggs moving at all yet? It is an exciting time. Good luck with the twins, I have an Araucana that routinely lays double yolk eggs, but haven't tried to hatch any.

I know you are on pins and needles....

I have had double yolks before but I could never hatch them because one of the yolks was always not fertile. I get to like lockdown but then they just die because of the other rotten yolk :/

Day 21!!!
ya.gif

Still nothing, not even a wobble! My last hatch all started to pip at day 21, the first one came on day 22 and the last one was day 23 so im wondering as my temp was 99.3 with last hatch and this one there a little late than normal. :rolleyes:

Please dont get too excited but i have a pip but not in the twins eggs! Thats a good sign theres nothing wrong with my temp & humidity! The pip is underneath the egg you can just see it, will that be ok?

I'm not at all qualified to give advice on the pipped egg, but didn't want you to feel like no one was on here. Hopefully someone more experienced will be here soon. Rooting for ALL your babies.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom