Twin Pictures (Micky)

I am hatching out two right now too:) in separate eggs of course... did you pip the other side yet? im on pins and needles over here!
pop.gif

I just read through this entire thread.
I had thought that by the time I got to the end we would know the outcome...
and here I sit.
The suspense is killing me! :)

I know you are in the UK, and you certainly deserve to get some sleep.
I'm looking forward to hearing the outcome.
I'd definately be opening the other end of the egg soon. But that's just me. I'm too impatient at times. ;)

I just read through this entire thread.
I had thought that by the time I got to the end we would know the outcome...
and here I sit.
The suspense is killing me! :)

I know you are in the UK, and you certainly deserve to get some sleep.
I'm looking forward to hearing the outcome.
I'd definately be opening the other end of the egg soon. But that's just me. I'm too impatient at times. ;)
Hahahaha I am just as impatient. I have been keeping up on this thread since the beginning and this is the loooooongest story I have ever read.
pop.gif
caf.gif
old.gif
Open the other end of the egg!!!
droolin.gif

Sorry everyone, me and my hubby have been chipping away all night. The twin That pipped at the wrong end is alive, but the twin that was at the large end sadly died.. Im just realy pleased we saved one :). He is the smallest chick ive ever seen and the noisiest lol.

From what i could see when we were trying to get the chick out it had already died, we only left it a couple of hours from the other chicks first pip so maybe we should of helped sooner i will never know. Just happy one is alive.:D. My hubby has delivered calves, lambs & foals but he said this was the most fiddley thing he had ever done:lol: didnt help i was stood over his shoulder shouting at him everytime i thought he was going to cut the baby. He said his nerves are shot and never again lol.. He races quad bikes for the british team and said never tell his mates what he was doing last nigh ha ha..
We were going to call the 1st set of twins 'Mick & Jagger' so we standing by that and calling him 'Micky' ..
Ok my last set of twins havent pipped yet and neither has one of my normal eggs so here goes round 2 ding ding..
You guys are great by the way, just wish i had you all at my home last night.:lol:

Happy one survived, sad one died.
I think you did right, there is six hours of air in the wide site of the egg, so if it was able to live it would have.

now let's hope the other twins are doing better.

And of course the other eggs.

Back
Top Bottom