Twin Pictures (Micky)

Good job. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the babies!
fl.gif

Ive got pictures. I will post tomorrow when im on work computer, im on my ipad at the moment and dont have a lead to upload photos. Nothing from my last 2 eggs :(im going to check in the morning and if theres still nothing i will candle them both. . My normal chick has been under heat lamp for a good whole day now and she still has some yoke sac that hasnt gone all the way in. I will take a photo of that too.. X:)

Sadly my last Twins died, they were very deformed. . but i do have another baby that we helped out as it was very shrink wrapped. so i have 1 Twin and 2 normal babys. Yey..
Twin baby is very very small but hopefully catch up...

Twin 1 is on the left (little grey & black one)

It should shrivel up and fall off, just watch for the others pecking it. You might want to think about taping it's toes straight too, they don't look too bad but just a little curled (or maybe it's just the pics?).

They are super cute though and a pretty decent result really everything considered! Well done!

It should shrivel up and fall off, just watch for the others pecking it. You might want to think about taping it's toes straight too, they don't look too bad but just a little curled (or maybe it's just the pics?).

They are super cute though and a pretty decent result really everything considered! Well done!

Thanks Vicki, Its not the picture its toes are curled, it was the one that was shrink wrapped too, i will do that. thanks hun.xxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom