Twin Pictures (Micky)

Hi Tracy, as your husband said, hope never have to do the twin thing again. Very happy you were able to save one
wee.gif
, others were just not meant to be, as mine. Your babies are very adorable and I am sure will catch up with the others very quickly.
Hi carrie, i hope we both never have to do it again lol. My 16 year old daughter fried an egg yesterday and guess what! It was a double yolker lol :lol:

Hi carrie, i hope we both never have to do it again lol. My 16 year old daughter fried an egg yesterday and guess what! It was a double yolker lol
lol.png

Hi Tracy, I was at incubation day 6 yesterday and had to take out 4 eggs, three have great veins and growing great. I added 4 more eggs, we will see. I checked the 4 eggs I had removed and none of them had taken hold, one was a double yolker
hide.gif
. That would have been too much to soon! I think I respect nature a little more now, I will still help a chick in trouble as with any creature, but nature is incredible!

Quote:

aww, are they ok?? i noticed you have the same thermometer that a had, the bios one, before i found out that it was broken :p it was telling me that it was 120degrees and my other 3 were telling me that it was the perfect 99 degrees :/ it was just a fluke in that particular thermometer i guess.

Lucky1: If I could take some of your time... could you describe exactly what the shrink wrapping LOOKED like? In detail? Or do you have a good pic? In my last 2 hatches I had a lot of chicks that i thought were shrink wrapped (but I am new to this!!) that I helped out. Now, some people on here (and I know their intentions are good!) are telling me that the rubbery type membrane that I saw was NOT shrink wrapping, it was due to too high humidity, ans they recommend a lower humidity than people usually say. And it was a lot of people telling me this, not just a few,.. What do you think? Were your membranes rubbery in texture? Is that what shrink wrapping is? My humidity was pretty good all the way through, and high at the end, so I have no idea why the membranes would be dry (AKA shrink wrapping). Does anyone have anything they could add here?

Back
Top Bottom