|Aphrodite|

In the Brooder
Dec 16, 2017
Today I bought two chicks from the store to put under my hen when her own eggs hatch, I got a buff orpington and a blue laced red wyandotte. I named my orpington Honey Bee, but I’m struggling with a name for my wyandotte, and other names for my chickens chicks might be nice(she is a welsummer and the rooster was either a polish rooster or a mixed black rooster). Thanks in advance, can’t wait to find some cute names

Hello, I have a Honey and a Bee too! I have a Chica or maybe Chico depending on what it turns out! I have dogs named Blue, Ginger, Marsha, Curry & Buttercup. I tend to name my puppies that are born after things I like. Say old westerns or I named a batch after some Cub players during the World Series.

Hello, I have a Honey and a Bee too! I have a Chica or maybe Chico depending on what it turns out! I have dogs named Blue, Ginger, Marsha, Curry & Buttercup. I tend to name my puppies that are born after things I like. Say old westerns or I named a batch after some Cub players during the World Series.
Those are cute names! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom