TWO Started Showgirls - *Sale Pending*

bethbug74

The Lady Gadfly
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
Fort Smith, Arkansas
I have TWO started showgirls available.

One is fully White, with great skin, eyes, and feet; no apparent faults of any kind. Really great foot feathering.

One is Partridge, with great skin, eyes, and feet; no apparent faults of any kind. Even better foot feathering than the White.

These hatched on November 11th, 2013. They are now ready for shipment to their new home.

It is far too early to sex these birds. They are both heterozygous for NN (bowtied), so may be bred together if they turn out to have complimentary parts.

You may have both for $50. I will not ship single birds in the winter.

Please PM for the Paypal address if you would like to purchase these guys. They will ship on the monday immediately after you make payment, as long as the weather is decent. I have never lost a bird in transit, regardless of the time of year. Shipping for two birds of this age is $60, including their box. Both price and shipping costs will go UP as these birds grow out. We are at 72901 if you are close enough to pick up.

I'm happy to discuss or send more photos of these great quality Showgirl babies.

Please visit www.compoundpoultry.weebly.com to learn more about Showgirls and to see the parents of these birds. They are both the offspring of Re and Widget, pictured there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom